Learn English Words: GENUINE – Meaning, Vocabulary with Pictures and Examples
LEARN 20 WORDS https://youtu.be/TSGdNMzlrcg
What does Genuine mean? Learn the meaning of Genuine as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Genuine definition (adjective) real, authentic, and exactly as it appears
Genuine pronunciation: jen-yoo-in
Examples of Genuine in a sentence:
1. When the bride took her engagement ring to be reset she was shocked to discover that her diamond was not genuine but cubic zirconia.
2. Despite the tag claiming the purse was genuine leather, when Lydia sniffed the smooth fabric she knew it was fake.
3. The collector thought he bought a genuine Picasso painting, but after having it appraised learned it was a fraud.
4. For years historians have speculated over whether the Mona Lisa is a genuine da Vinci painting or a copy.
5. Throughout history many con artists have tried to pass off fake items as genuine holy relics.
Genuine synonyms and other related words for Genuine
real, true, authentic, honest, sincere, actual, candid, veritable, legitimate, frank, natural, open, bona fide, straightforward, unfeigned, pure, factual, valid, artless, right, unaffected, proper, reliable, earnest, free, literal, original, heartfelt, realistic, trustworthy
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark ’em!)
► https://ift.tt/2HflW9w – a memorable name that’ll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► https://ift.tt/2T4tOgY – our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► https://ift.tt/31dCVQH – Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets
learn english,advanced english,english,words,language,speak,speaking,vocabulary,dictionary,lessons,phrases,difficult,beginners,pronunciation,guide,english learning,tips,tricks,grammar,listening,meaning,meaning in,definition,example,in a sentence,sentences,videos,improve,quickly,subtitles,how to,word of the day